|The Next Millionaires Book|
| You can-and here's what he'll tell you: "Your timing couldn't be better!" Today we are poised for an economic growth spurt that will far exceed the explosion of the 1990s, and those entering the growth industry of direct selling are perfectly positioned to benefit from the boom ahead. |
Professor Paul Zane Pilzer shows you why a vast amount of new wealth is about to be created-and how you can be part of it.
The Next Millionaires shows you:
· Why the Internet has barely gotten started, and how you can capitalize on it.
· Why the "technology gap" is where you'll find the greatest economic potential.
· Why home-based business entrepreneurs will be among the richest in our new economy.
· Why recent changes in tax law have given home-based entrepreneurs the competitive edge.
· Why direct selling has become the wealth creation vehicle of choice for millions.
In the ten years from 1991 to 2001, the number of U.S. millionaire households doubled, from 3.6 million to 7.2 million. In the ten years from 2006 to 2016, we're on track to more than double that number by creating another ten million, for a total of more than 18.5 million millionaires!
We're witnessing nothing less than a millionaire population explosion, and in The Next Millionaires, Paul Zane Pilzer shows and tells you how you can be one of them.
Professor Paul Zane Pilzer has served as economic advisor to two U.S. Presidents and is world renowned as a leading predictor of economic catalysts and trends. He is author of five best-selling books, including Unlimited Wealth, The Next Trillion and The Wellness Revolution; his books have been published in 24 languages. Pilzer has started several entrepreneurial home-based businesses-earning his first $1 million before age 26 and his first $10 million before age 30. Over the last two decades, he has started and/or taken public five companies in the areas of software, education and financial services.